Turville Valley Wines was founded forty years ago as a source of the world’s finest and rarest wines. Originally set up to supply private customers and the UK Trade, the company is now international and supplies customers all over the world.
Founded in 1979, Turville Valley Wines specialises in the world’s finest and rarest wines.
Over the past four decades the company has earned a reputation as a trusted and reliable source of the greatest wines from Burgundy (in particular holding some of Europe’s largest stocks of Domaine de la Romanee Conti), Bordeaux, the Rhone, California and Madeira.
We pride ourselves on the fact that we personally inspect every bottle we sell and, with over 140 years of combined experience, we are well positioned to give advice on buying wines for drinking, laying down and investment.
We have extensive experience of shipping wine across the world and we are happy to offer help and advice.
Our main office is now located in the village of Haddenham, Buckinghamshire, roughly 30 miles North West of London with a second office in Battersea, London.
Our wines are professionally stored with London City Bond in their Barking, Essex, bonded warehouse.
We have a minimum order value of £300 exclusive of VAT.
All our wines are offered exclusive of VAT.
Sales & Purchasing
We are particularly well-known for our comprehensive stocks of:
- Burgundy from Domaine de la Romanee Conti (DRC), Rousseau, Domaine Leflaive, de Vogue, Coche-Dury, Ponsot etc.
- Cru Classé Bordeaux especially Lafite, Latour, Margaux, Cheval Blanc etc.
- Single Vineyard Cote Rotie (la Mouline, la Landonne & la Turque) from Guigal.
- Chateauneuf du Pape from Beaucastel to Usseglio
- Champagne, especially Louis Roederer Cristal and Cristal Rose and Jacques Selosse.
- Cult Californian wines such as Opus One, Screaming Eagle, Harlan Estate, Sine Qua Non and many more.
- Tignanello, Sassicaia, Masseto and increasingly the top wines of Barolo and Barbaresco.
- Vega Sicilia