Turville Valley Wines was founded in 1979 and is established as one of the leading dealers in the world’s finest wines. Originally set up to supply private customers and the UK Trade, the company is now international and supplies customers all over the world.
Turville Valley Wines is a small company offering a very personal yet professional service. We pride ourselves on the fact that we inspect every bottle we sell and, with over 140 years of combined experience, we are well positioned to give advice on buying wines for drinking, laying down and investment. We have great experience of shipping wine all around the world and we are happy to offer help and advice.
We are a wholesale company and we specialize in Fine and Rare wines. Most of our business is done within the trade although we also have many private customers who are pleased to pay trade prices for top quality wines.
Bordeaux accounts for the major part of our business but Burgundy & Rhone follow very closely, in fact, we are one of the foremost dealers in Domaine Romanee Conti wines in the world.
We are based in Haddenham, which is about 30 miles North West of London, but our wines are stored with London City Bond in their Barking, Essex, bonded warehouse.
We have a minimum order value of £300 exclusive of VAT.
All our wines are offered exclusive of VAT.
Sales & Purchasing
We are particularly well-known for our comprehensive stocks of:
- Burgundy from Domaine de la Romanee Conti.• Domaine bottled Burgundy from Leflaive, Rousseau, de Vogue, Coche-Dury, Ponsot etc.
- Cru Classé Bordeaux especially Petrus, Lafite, Latour, Margaux, Cheval Blanc etc.
- Single Vineyard Cote Rotie (la Mouline, la Landonne & la Turque) from Guigal.
- Chateauneuf du Pape from Beaucastel to Usseglio
- Champagne, especially Louis Roederer Cristal and Cristal Rose and Jacques Selosse.
- Opus One, Screaming Eagle, Harlan Estate, Sine Qua Non and many other fine California wines
- Barolo, Tignanello, Sassicaia, Masseto, Barbaresco and many more top Italian wines
- Vega Sicilia – Spain’s most famous wine